We are all aware of how Covid-19 continues to affect our everyday lives. Like you, we are concerned that it will take more time before things are back to relative “normalcy.” We wish to share with you, that the office continues to provide care to many patients with many Covid-19 precautions in place, including:
- State of the art air filters, throughout the office. Rooms most often used to see patients are utilizing the “Active Pure” air filters developed originally by NASA.
- Constant monitoring and testing of the Staff to ensure safety.
- Masks and social distancing in the office continue to be mandatory.
- Screening of all patients and visitors, following the CDC guidelines.
- Temperature taken of any person walking though our office doors.
Until we all feel it is safe to return to “Normalcy,” we ask if any of these statements pertain to you, please reschedule with us:
- If you have tested positive to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 and have not been tested yourself after the known contact.
- If you do not feel well and exhibit flu-like symptoms, including a cough, fever, sneezing, runny nose, diarrhea, or difficulty breathing.
- If you have been hospitalized for any reason in the last 14 days.
In the meantime, we want to assure all our patients and friends, that our office remains open, providing care for the community. We continue meeting the needs of our patients with Skin Cancers, and suspicious lesions.
As always, you can reach our office to make an appointment at 301-986-1006 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. See our website for more information and to see a more complete listing of the precautions we have in place ensure the safety of patients, family members, and our team during the Covid-19 pandemic.